Photo supplied by John Nixon.
The original Medicine Lodge Grade school was built in 1889.
All that is left of the old building is the bell that sits on the southwest corner of 2nd and Walnut streets.
Photo taken by April Hernandez.
25 – Old Library, Statue, Fountain and Bell – Levi Brown, Robbie Schwerdfeger, Cason Cline
Interactive Tour Map Home
Interactive Tour Map
Follow Us On Facebook