Sign up for the 2023 Summer Reading Program “All Together Now” beginning Monday, June 5. Programming runs from Monday, June 12 through Tuesday, Aug. 1. All books must be checked out from the Lincoln Library or through the Sunflower eLibrary. There are several ways to win prizes.
May use books or minutes to keep track of your reading.
Receive an entry blank for every 10 books read or every 5 hours of reading.
Read 50 books or 25 hours to win a T-shirt.
Non-Readers and Rubber Duckies (ages 0-2)
Receive an entry blank for every 10 books read to you.
Win a T-shirt if 100 books are read to you.
Both Readers and Non-readers
Your first 20 books or 10 hours — featured on the bulletin board.
Keep track of the number of books during the program for a chance to win an extra prize.
Numerous prizes given away each week to winners of the games.
Entry blanks will be given out for random reasons throughout the seven weeks.
Teens and adults are welcomed and encouraged to sign up and join us!
- Remember to let librarians know each time you reach a goal!
- The number of books read must be approved by a parent or guardian!
- Only reading-level appropriate books may be written down!
- All books must be checked out from the Lincoln Library or through the Sunflower eLibrary!
- You must be signed up for the Summer Reading Program to participate in the contests!
- T-shirts will be ordered on the last day of the Summer Reading Program!
Sign-up begins Monday, June 5. The program runs from Monday, June 12 through Tuesday, Aug. 1.
Summer Story Hours
Ages 4 and under: Tuesdays at 10:00 AM, starting June 13
Ages 5 and over: Thursdays at 10:00 AM, starting June 15
For those old enough to independently craft, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM, starting June 14
Children must sign up to participate in craft classes!
Dan, Dan, the Magic Man will be in Medicine Lodge Thursday, June 29 10:00 AM at the First Christian Church.